Sunday, February 6, 2011

Check out this month's Issue of 270Inc Business Magazine

Recently I had the pleasure of being a guest with Pattee Brown and Harby Tran on their 270Inc Radio Show, and from the moment we met, I knew we would become fast friends.  I loved their energy, their rapport with each other (and with me), and it was one of my favorite interviews I have ever done, simply because it was SO MUCH FUN!

A couple of months later, I was lucky enough to have them as guests on my show, The Master Method, seen on Montgomery Channel 16 (Maryland, USA), and once again, it was more like hanging out with old friends than working.  They inspired our viewers and shared their success stories with us, and we were able to hear first-hand about their successful partnership, and the passion behind their highly acclaimed business magazine, 270Inc.   I truly believe this magazine is revolutionary and should set the standard for all publications.  It educates, inspires, motivates and enlightens in its spectrum and balance of touching the hearts of individuals to arming larger businesses with tools for growth.  From human interest stories to increasing the bottom line, Pattee and Harby have hit the jackpot.  Congratulations!

Please check out the article that Rachael Shankle wrote in this month's issue.  She interviewed me about my story of growing up in Chile, coming to America, some of my struggles and my successes.  I hope you enjoy it!

Please write and tell me what you think!

http://bit.ly/gtppi5




Thanks, Pattee and Harbee for everything you do.  You deserve all the successes that are surely coming your way.

With warm regards,
Master Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment