Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Secret to Creating Your Successes

The Secret to Creating Your Successes


In all the years that I have been speaking professionally, people always have the same set of questions for me: How can I achieve success? How can I achieve my goals? How can I live the life of my dreams?

Whenever people ask me any of those questions, the first thing I say is, “What is it that you want to achieve?” And in response, instead of telling me what they want to achieve, most of the time they tell me all the reasons why it may not work, or they list all the obstacles that prevent them from achieving their goals, or they even tell me why they can’t begin pursuing their goals in the first place.

About 10 years ago, I was teaching a martial arts class for my adult students, and during this particular class, I described a fairly difficult technique that I was going to teach them. After my explanation, one of my students yelled from the back of the room, “Sir, that’s impossible!” I turned my head toward him and I said, “For YOU, it is! And I continued to teach the rest of my class. After the class, my student came to speak to me, and I could tell that he was a little disturbed. I asked him if everything was ok, and he said, “Why did you say that the technique was impossible for ME to learn?” My reply was very short: “If you don’t believe that you can achieve it, how are you going to be successful?”

One very important element of success is you have to truly believe with every part of you that you can achieve your goals, that you deserve them, and that you will be successful no matter what obstacles are in front of you. Because of your determination and your burning desire, you will achieve your goals no matter how difficult or distant your goals may appear. Big goals or little goals, the difference lives only within our own minds. A big tower, or a little shack, if you look at both of them from the moon, they are both so small that it makes no difference. The same when it comes down to money--one dollar or one million dollars--for the universe it makes no difference. The only difference is how we feel about each one.

When you set your goals, make sure that those goals are believable to you. You have to know that no matter what, you will achieve those goals, and with your burning desire you will overcome any obstacle. You must believe that you already achieved them.

I wish you, all my readers and your families the most absolute success, prosperity but most importantly inner peace.

Master Marco
www.MasterMethodAcademy.com
www.Facebook.com/MasterMethodKarate

No comments:

Post a Comment