Monday, April 11, 2011

Achieving success

Today I was teaching a seminar in a company in the DC Metropolitan area, and I was talking about what led me to write my book,  The Master Method.  In its creation, I had realized that I followed a particular method to achieve every one of my goals, and I call that method, The Master Method.  I was so excited to be able to share that method with the world, and with everyone who wanted to learn.  Knowing that I was going to be able to change people's lives made me so excited to write about it, and I truly enjoyed every moment of the process.  When I spoke to the crowd today,  I told them they can achieve anything they want in their lives, and I really got their attention.  Looking at their faces made me realize the importance of my message, and I could truly feel something was being born within each one of them.  That made me feel incredibly great.

If you close your eyes and imagine the life of your dreams in all areas--finances, career, relationships, health and inner peace--know that you can have it.  No matter how big your goals are, you can achieve them.  Knowing exactly what you want is the first step, and training your mind to be positively oriented is the fuel to every success.

Live your life with enthusiasm.  Experience it in your job, with your family, your friends, anyone you encounter, and most importantly, when no one is watching.  Don't sell yourself short.  Dream big, and go after those dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment